Upon purchasing an Alumni ID Card ($20.00 lifetime fee), Hostos offers the following resourceful benefits to all graduates of the College:
· Library Services — In-house use of the library for personal and business needs; assistance with research; instructional support for using print and non-print resources, with full access to the Hostos library’s online collection.
· Academic Computer Lab — Full access to nearly 100 state of the art computers with internet access. Additional equipment such as printers, projectors, and audio equipment are also available for in-school use.
· Career Development Services — Guidance and resources for seeking employment and achieving professional advancement.
· Networking Activities — Free admission to workshops and special events hosted by Career Services, Workforce Development, and other departments of the College.
· Center for Workforce Development and Continuing Education — 15 percent discount on all non-credit and certificate programs for adults.
· Athletic and Recreational Facilities — Access to the fully equipped fitness center and pool. In addition we have free admission to all games and sporting events.
· Cultural Events — 20 percent discount on tickets for most live concerts and cultural events sponsored by the Hostos Center for the Arts & Culture.
· Transfer Services — Ability to take full advantage of transfer services. Schedule individual appointments to review transcripts, obtain an unofficial audit, discuss educational plans, and obtain information pertaining to your major. For more information, call (718) 518-4319 or come to Room D-101A.
If you would like an Alumni ID card, please visit the Alumni Relations Center at room D-205 (Savoy Building). Regular business hours are Mon-Fri, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. You must provide proof of graduation from Hostos Community College (you can obtain a verification letter from the Registrar's Office) along with a valid photo ID and $20.00 cash or credit.